Our nineteenth annual AmberCon Northwest is a fully scheduled role-playing game convention devoted to Roger Zelazny's worlds of Amber using Phage Press's Amber Diceless RPG by Erick Wujcik, and to diceless and indie RPGs of all kinds.
You can use this site to learn about the convention and its venue, McMenamins Edgefield Bed and Breakfast Resort; register for the convention; submit your game events to the organizers; and sign up for games as they become available.
AmberCon NW announcements also appear on our Facebook group page.
For information about other AmberCons in the US and abroad, go to www.ambercons.com
Deadline dates this year
- Initial registration and deposits: July 10, 2015
- Membership payment in full: August 28, 2015
- Games and Events due: August 30, 2015
- Game Books published: September 25, 2015
- Game Selections due: September 30, 2015
- Last date for cancellation with full refund: September 30, 2015
- Schedule previews to GMs: October 8, 2015
- Schedules SENT to all players: October 12, 2015
- Orders for shirts: October 15, 2015
- Travel coordination information due: October 16, 2015
- Last date for cancellation with partial refund: October 30, 2015
- Wednesday dinner RSVP: October 30, 2015
If you are accessing this site after August 28, please contact the organizers by e-mail at email@example.com before registering.