Our twenty-first annual AmberCon Northwest is a fully scheduled role-playing game convention devoted to Roger Zelazny's worlds of Amber using Phage Press's Amber Diceless RPG by Erick Wujcik, and to diceless and indie RPGs of all kinds.
You can use this site to learn about the convention and its venue, McMenamins Edgefield Bed and Breakfast Resort; register for the convention; submit your game events to the organizers; and sign up for games as they become available.
AmberCon NW announcements also appear on our Facebook group page.
For information about other AmberCons in the US and abroad, go to www.ambercons.com
Deadline dates this year
- Initial registration and deposits: July 7, 2017
- Membership payment in full: August 14, 2017
- Games and Events due: August 14, 2017
- Game Book preview to GMs: September 8 & 9, 2017
- Game Books open for selections: September 13, 2017
- Game Selections due: September 18, 2017
- Last date for cancellation with full refund: September 18, 2017
- Schedule previews to GMs: September 24, 2017
- Schedules SENT to all players: September 26, 2017
- Orders for shirts: October 2, 2017
- Travel coordination information due: October 16, 2017
- Last date for cancellation with partial refund: October 20, 2017
- Wednesday dinner RSVP: October 23, 2017
If you are accessing this site after August 14, please contact the organizers by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.